Open 7 days from 8.30am - 6.00pm. Guests arriving outside these times must contact park reception on 08 9755 5334 or 1800 248 777 during reception hours to make alternate arrangements. Early check in/Late check out may be arranged for an extra charge if available.
Check in time is 2.00pm.
Check out 10.00am unless asked at the office.
No noise after 10.00pm - No disruption or disregard to other guests at any time.
Parents/Guardians are responsible for children's behaviour and safety. Please supervise around playground, amenities and farm animals.
Bikes, skateboards, scooters and Big4 Go-Karts are welcome to be ridden in the park. But not to be ridden down the main driveway and roundabout area. Children must be under supervision of an adult and Bike helmets must be worn with bikes/scooters and Go-Karts.
Bedding for Cottages:
Bedding/Linen (including Towels) is supplied. Australian standards relate to the use of Bunk Beds and state that "Children under the age of nine are not permitted to use the top bunk. Children must not play on the top bunk." Please take this into consideration when making your booking.
Guests agree to remove rubbish from the cabin into the appropriate rubbish bins. All dishes are to be washed and placed back into cupboards clean and dry. An additional cleaning fee of $45 per hour will be charged if this is not done.
Dogs are permitted on sites during off-peak season (outside of school holidays, long weekends or when events are held at the park) providing approval has been granted by managers PRIOR to arrival. Sorry, no dogs permitted in cottages. Terms and conditions apply.
BBQ's and Fires:
Gas BBQ's & enclosed elevated fireplaces which contain all ash and hot coals are welcome in the park outside prohibited burning times, BUT, need to comply with all CFA guidelines (if you are not sure, please call 9755 5334). We do not supply fire pits, as we have had many leave the park, you need to bring your own and supply your own firewood.
- Firepits are to be raised off the ground by at least 30cms and must not scorch the ground underneath.
- Please notify staff when ash is to be emptied and grounds staff will attend your site to empty, (please advise us you have a fire), or a cleaning fee will be charged.
- Fires are not to be left unsupervised and must be extinguished when unattended.
- Please don’t gather wood from around the park- you will need to supply your own wood and it must not be taken from the camp kitchen.
- We do have a communal fire pit located near the camp kitchen and a wood heater inside for your enjoyment. Firewood is provided for the communal fires only. Also there are 2 gas BBQ,s located in the same area.
For a full refund, changes & cancellations to bookings need to be made 28 days prior to arrival in writing. Refunds are not available for an early departure or no shows.
All booking cancellations are required to be notified by email.